The BOC-3 filing is a requirement prior to an application for authority being granted active.
A BOC-3 form designates a process agent, which is a representative upon whom court papers may be served in any proceeding brought against a motor carrier, broker, or freight forwarder. The BOC-3 filing is a requirement prior to an application for authority being granted active.
Sign up with our company and enjoy these great benefits!
• No annual fees.
• No additional fees due to name or address changes.
• No fees if papers are ever served.
• FMCSA approved- electronic filing of your BOC-3.
• Consultation services at no additional cost.
• Your BOC-3 form provided by E-mail on the same day as your payment is processed.